Forums » HyderabadSpider Forum » Local Q & A »

This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: Facebook vs orkut

Poll Results

0%  facebook
0%  orkut

Total Votes: 0

Facebook vs orkut

Posted Date: 10 Apr 2011      Posted By:: varsha     Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 38     Points: 1   Responses: 4

what would you like to operate much

Responses

#1002    Author: Rajeshwari polipally      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 29     Date: 05/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

I like facebook because i think it is easy to operate.

#1010    Author: Rajeshwari polipally      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 29     Date: 19/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Facebook has numerous interesting applications compared to orkut.I find it more interactive compared to orkut,and it is easy to operate.

#1098    Author: Kommoju Ramaraju      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 21     Date: 25/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Face book has good options and popularity also. It is very good as a Social net work and as well as for Business Development also. I think It is the best Business Development program after Google. It is fast and easy way of free social network.

#1101    Author: Amantra      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 32     Date: 27/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Facebook is far better than orkut in privacy setting, apps, Design, Upload EE organization of photos, Feeds of activities and many more................

[url=http://www.a-mantra.com/]Facility Management Services [/url]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Crimes
Previous : Chiranjeevi's Entry into Congress - A plus or minus
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Local Q & A

Related Messages

Bookmark and Share

Online Members

More...
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
Today