Forums » General » Group Discussions »

Voluntary organization for Orphan welfare

Posted Date: 20 Oct 2011      Posted By:: Kommoju Ramaraju Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 21     Points: 5   Responses: 5

Dear friends.
I want to start a voluntary organization for Orphan welfare. The main objectives of this organization will be:
1. meet the basic survival needs of orphan children
2. provide financial support for basic and continuing education
3. monitor their progress in their educational goals
4. remove obstacles that hinder their progress This process will help them become contributing, law-abiding citizens of their respective societies.

Provide your valuable advises and discussions to proceed. If possible post details about registration procedure also.
Thank you.

Responses

#1083    Author: Amantra      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 32     Date: 21/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Good work! Keep it Up. But first get your Orphanage registered to make your effort directive.

[url=http://www.a-mantra.com/]Facility Management Services [/url]

#1084    Author: Kommoju Ramaraju      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 21     Date: 21/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Dear Amantra.
Can you guide me to register my Organization? How and where can i get related information.
Thank you.

#1088    Author: Rajeshwari polipally      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 29     Date: 21/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

You have taken a good initiative . Keep it up and always help those who need it .

surgeon

#1089    Author: Krishna Chaitanya Yeleswarapu Online     Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 5     Date: 22/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Very great work. I think you need to consult one lawyer for registering your Organization. Start with a small group and you can extend to a larger one.

#1090    Author: Kommoju Ramaraju      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 21     Date: 23/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Dear Krishna Chaitanya and other friends.
I already consulted a layer and through him with concerned officials. It is under process and with in months i will message you with a good news.
Thank you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Fighting for seperate stste. Is it O.K?
Previous : Fast unto death but in Gandhian way.
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Group Discussions

Related Messages

Bookmark and Share
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
Today
    Last 7 Days
      more...

Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
      All Rights Reserved.