You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Voluntary organization for Orphan welfare

Dear friends.
    I want to start a voluntary organization for Orphan welfare. The main objectives of this organization will be:
    1. meet the basic survival needs of orphan children
    2. provide financial support for basic and continuing education
    3. monitor their progress in their educational goals
    4. remove obstacles that hinder their progress This process will help them become contributing, law-abiding citizens of their respective societies.

Provide your valuable advises and discussions to proceed. If possible post details about registration procedure also.
    Thank you.
    Good work! Keep it Up. But first get your Orphanage registered to make your effort directive.
    [url=]Facility Management Services [/url]

Dear Amantra.
    Can you guide me to register my Organization? How and where can i get related information.
    Thank you.

You have taken a good initiative . Keep it up and always help those who need it .

Very great work. I think you need to consult one lawyer for registering your Organization. Start with a small group and you can extend to a larger one.

Dear Krishna Chaitanya and other friends.
    I already consulted a layer and through him with concerned officials. It is under process and with in months i will message you with a good news.
    Thank you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.