Forums » HyderabadSpider Forum » Suggestions and Feedbacks »

Politics and Religion. Very hot Topics.

Posted Date: 23 Oct 2011      Posted By:: Kommoju Ramaraju Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 21     Points: 4   Responses: 2

I would like to post few of my opinions to develop Hyderabadspider. Now a days Politics and Religion, these two are most hot topics.
1. Politics: The whole State is running around Politics only. i.e. money politics, power politics.

2. Religion: It is very interesting subject for today's youngsters. i.e Yoga and Meditation.

So I request the concerned to take my views into consideration. It will be very interesting and even very helpful to develop our new bud, hyderabadspider.

Responses

#1119    Author: Rajeshwari polipally      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 29     Date: 16/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Yes you are absolutely right. There are lots of topic like politics and so on we should discuss it here so that we all aware what happen in our society, state and country...

surgeon

#1122    Author: Krishna Chaitanya Yeleswarapu      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 5     Date: 07/Dec/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Really a great though. Thank you Sir.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : English Language improvement.
Previous : My sincere message for new members.
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Related Messages

Bookmark and Share

Online Members

More...
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
Today
    Last 7 Days
      more...