Project Leader (IS) required for GVK EMRI(108) at Hyderabad
Selection Procedure GVK EMRI(108) jobs 2012 for Project Leader(IS) at Hyderabad
First round by HR
Second round by IS Head
Final round by HR Head
Interview Venue of GVK EMRI Jobs 2012 for Project Leader(IS) at Hyderabad
Phone number: 040-23462600
Eligible candidates may mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Experience for Project Leader(IS) Position at GVK EMRI, Hyderabad
• BE/BTech, MCA.
• Project lead with 5 to 6 years of experience in Microsoft technologies with at least 1 to 2 years in managing a team of 5 -10 resources with system integration, resource management and client communication.
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of technologies-.Net 2.0/3.5,ASP.Net,C#, VB.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, IIS, Web Service, Windows Service
• Good to have WCF Knowledge
• Strong in Coding/Testing Skills
• Exposure to best software practices
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent inter personal skills and Leadership skills
• Good Project Documentation Skills
Project Leader(IS) - ROLES &RESPONSIBILITIES AT GVK EMRI HYDERABAD
Work with business teams to gather requirements, create specifications
Preparation and Review of documents in the Software Development life cycle process.
Architecture, Design of applications and integration with other applications and sources
Production Support and Maintenance
Projects Review and Status meetings with Stakeholders on timely basis
Tracking and Monitoring the Project Status from time to time
Provide technical guidance to team
Coordinating and communicating with client and development teams
Provide regular status reports for all activities related to the project.
Identify and resolve issues.
Serve as the single point of contact for the Team to the project stakeholders.
Company profile of GVK EMRI
GVK EMRI runs under Public Private Partnership model, which is an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh .This is not-for- profit organization. 108 is single integrated number which had to be dialed in case of Police, Medical or Fire service. 108 is toll free number and the service provides is also free.
More articles: Recruitment 2012