Must-Have experience on Unix Admin L2/L3
Experience: 3 - 10 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
Only Full Time courses would be considered - BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA / M.Sc / MBA /BSc /BCA. (Candidates with B.Sc/ BCA as highest qualification need to have more than 3.5 Years Experience)
Should not have a gap of more than 3 years overall (10th Standard onwards).
Candidates appeared for interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
It is mandatory to bring the following documents to appear in Interview Process:
(TCS Toll Free No - 1800 209 3111 for EP Number Creation)
Creating EP profile and filling in Online application form
1. Visit the website http://careers.tcs.com
2. Under tab "Experienced Professionals" select India as the Geography.
3. Click "Create Your Profile" link and fill a few basic details.
4. Upon successfully creation of your profile, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement containing your login credentials (EP profile no. and password).
5. Complete filling in the application form and submit.
6. You can track the status of your application by using the "Track My Application" link.
E-mail notifications will also be sent at various stages of the recruitment process.
You will receive an e-mail notification once your selection process is completed successfully and you are offered a job at TCS.
You can then log in to the site to view your
online offer letter (.pdf).
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- 040 6667 2714
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area:Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Key skills: Unix Admin or UnixAdmin or UnixAdministrator or Unix Administrator or Unix Admin
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
Please refer to the Job description above
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Indias No 1 IT Company